In English, I am focusing on my math research.
Andrius Kulikauskas, firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 607 27 665.
Overview of My Research
I seek to know everything and to apply that knowledge usefully.
The Truth: From Relative to Absolute is an illustrated guide to my program of documenting our personal perspectives, our relative truths, and then abstracting from them an unconditional perspective, the absolute truth. I suggest the following six steps:
- Ask people, What is your deepest value in life, which includes all of your other values? and What is a question that you don't know the answer to, but wish to answer? I learned to do this as organizer of Minciu Sodas, 1998-2010, my online laboratory for serving and organizing independent thinkers. See: The Orchard of Thoughts...
- In focusing on our values and questions, recognize that our minds rely on a very limited set of cognitive frameworks, for example, divisions of everything into two perspectives (such as "free will" and "fate" in matters of existence), three perspectives ("taking a stand", "following through", "reflecting" in matters of participation) or four perspectives ("whether", "what", "how", "why" in matters of knowledge). Make an atlas of cognitive frameworks. See: Time and Space... and Consciousness...
- Working together as investigators, in all manner of disciplines, collect and systematize the Ways of Figuring Things Out... These systems reflect the human capacity for a Grammar of Games... In particular, I am studying the ways of figuring things out in Mathematics...
- Having thus fostered a shared culture of inquiry, and accumulated evidence for a metaphysics of cognitive frameworks, we can consider our personal experience from engaging an an absolute point of view, or simply, God's point of view. How does it grow warmer?
- We can then meaningfully express our personal findings about God and life, such as "God does not have to be good", "Life does not have to be fair." I have been investigating responsibility for the Holocaust in Lithuania...
- Finally, we can imagine God's point of view. I imagine God's Dance... whereby God investigates, Is God necessary?
A Culture of Independent Thinkers
Currently, I am writing up my findings from hundreds of investigations in a wide range of disciplines. In the next two years, I plan to write dozens of academic articles.
I'm intensely and openly learning and researching math. Here is my math notebook of results I'm working on and writing up.
Ultimately, I wish to work together towards a culture of investigation. I'm organizing the website www.selflearners.net to collect and present:
For the reader: About these pages
- Text in white: This is text which I try to make understandable to you, my reader.
- Text in grey: These are notes to myself which I don't try to make understandable.
- Text in yellow: These are questions I ask myself that I'm working on.
Math and Physics Writings
- TheTruth, 20110402MathDeepStructure, 20160620DiscoveryInMathematics, 201806DivisionsOfEverything, 20170914CultureCognitionCommunication-Drafts, 20170914CultureCognitionCommunication-Abstract, ExpectingWhatWeDontWish-Abstract, Draft-ExpectingWhatWeDontWish, Extra-Draft-ExpectingWhatWeDontWish, 20180131EvolutionaryPressures, 20171019CognitiveFrameworkForAlexander, 20171102DisembodyingMind, 20170708PersonalResponsibility, 20170706Abstract, 20170706PersonalResponsibility, 20180124CoordinateActivities, 20180402FoundationsOfGeometry, 20171011DisembodyingMind, 20180301DialogueSystem1System2, 20180218NaturalMathematicalConstructs, 20171117Gamestorming, 20180606GrammarOfGames, 20171125UniversalGrammar, 20171111CognitiveFrameworkForAlexander, 20170928Truth, 20171124CoordinatingActivity, 20171117Gamestorming-Draft, 20171117Gamestorming-Abstract, 2017ErasmusTeachingVisitProposal, 20180621TaxonomyOfDuality, 20180621MusicalActivityAndEvolution, 20171124CoordinatingActivity-Abstract, 20171124CoordinatingActivity-Draft, 20171029Greimas, 20171031ArisalOfFreedom, 20170907ExpectingWhatWeDontWish, 20171130ChoosingWhatWeSee, 20171011DisembodyingMind-Abstract, 20171011DisembodyingMind-Draft, 20171215DeepestValues, 20180620Variables, 20170929TimeSpaceDecisionMaking, 20181009SpiritualCapital, 20191129EpistemologicalOverviewOfNeuroscience, 20191115VilnaGaon, 20180819GodsStateOfMind, 20170914CultureCognitionCommunication, PersonalResponsibilityHolocaust, PersonalResponsibilityHolocaustNotes, 20171130OversimplifyingMorality, 20170929TimeSpace-Draft, 20170929TimeSpaceDecisionMakingAbstract, 20170921ATheoryOfNarrative, TaxonomyOfMoods, 20170908DivisionsOfEverything, 20171012FoundationsOfLanguage, 20170615Freedom, 20170629Art, 20170831EpistemologyOfMetaphysics,20170825MetaphysicsOfNonviolentEngagement, 20170907PhilosophyAndTheSpiritualLife, 20170629PhenomenologyOfAesthetics, 20170315Art, MoralStrategies, BelarussianLithuanianFolktales, 20180815AGeometryOfMoods, 20180814Daodejing, 20180624VisualizationsParadoxes, 20180625MusicalSyntax, 20180606GrammarOfGames-Abstract, SpiritualCapital, 20180814Daodejing-Notes, 2009IWishToKnow, 20150131ImaginingEverything, 20181008SpiritualCapital-Abstract, 20180624VisualizationAsRestructuring, 20180621VisualizationAsRestructuring, 20180505TheUnansweredQuestion,20180928ClassicalLieAlgebras, 20180616DivisionsOfEverything, 20180505TheUnansweredQuestionAbstract, MusicalSyntax, WhetherWhatHowWhy, ConsequenceAndParadox, 20170618GodsQuestion, 20170701ValuesQuestions, 20170825PeacemakerMetaphysics, LogicConference, ContradictionTalk, TheUnansweredQuestion, PhenomenologyOfEmotion, GamestormingPaper, GodsQuestion, GodsDance, MoodsPaper, JausmųFenomenologija, EditingEmotionsPaper, MoralImagination, SourcesOriginsHolocaustLithuania
- MinciuSodas, 20170511MinciuSodas, 20170506PostTruthAbstract, 20170506PostTruth