Andrius Kulikauskas, email@example.com, +370 607 27 665:
Abstracts for upcoming talks
- A Universal Grammar of Games as the Basis for Language and Human Culture, (poster), June 6-8, Tartu, Estonia
- Divisions of Everything: Cognitive Frameworks Which Ground Contradiction and Noncontradiction June, 2018, Vichy, France
- Musical Activity as the Basis for the Evolution of Joint Intentionality and Nonlinear Grammar June, 2018, Vichy, France
- A Geometry of Moods: Evoked by Wujue Poems of the Tang Dynasty August, 2018, Beijing, China
- Identifying and Classifying Cognitively Natural Mathematical Constructs May 25-27, 2018, Mussomeli – Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy
- Imagining God's State of Mind as a Question: Is God Necessary? August, 2018, Beijing, China
- A Phenomenological Account of the Dialogue Between an Emotional, Fast Thinking 'System 1' and a Rational, Slow Thinking 'System 2' October 12-13, Kaunas, Lithuania
Working on abstracts and papers
I'm writing up my philosophy. These pages are for my work in English:
- I'll be writing a series of at least ten academic articles to present various aspects of my philosophy.
- I'm intensely and openly studying math. I'm trying to show that my philosophy and implicit math provide insight into all of mathematics, but especially, the big picture, including God and ethics.
- I'm giving talks about my philosophy and starting to write academic papers.
- I'm writing a Handbook for Investigators for my students and my friends about how to investigate any question.
- I'm also writing an Overview of all of my philosophy. I prefer to work on that in Lithuanian but I expect to also share parts of that in English here.
- I'm teaching philosophy, ethics and creative writing.
I'm also organizing the website www.selflearners.net to collect and present:
A Culture of Independent Thinkers
For the reader: About these pages
- Text in white: This is text which I try to make understandable to you, my reader.
- Text in grey: These are notes to myself which I don't try to make understandable.
- Text in yellow: These are questions I ask myself that I'm working on.