In English, I am focusing on my math research.
Andrius Kulikauskas, firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 607 27 665.
Overview of My Research
I seek to know everything and to apply that knowledge usefully.
The Truth: From Relative to Absolute is an illustrated guide to my program of documenting our personal perspectives, our relative truths, and then abstracting from them an unconditional perspective, the absolute truth. I suggest the following six steps:
- Ask people, What is your deepest value in life, which includes all of your other values? and What is a question that you don't know the answer to, but wish to answer? I learned to do this as organizer of Minciu Sodas, 1998-2010, my online laboratory for serving and organizing independent thinkers. See: The Orchard of Thoughts...
- In focusing on our values and questions, recognize that our minds rely on a very limited set of cognitive frameworks, for example, divisions of everything into two perspectives (such as "free will" and "fate" in matters of existence), three perspectives ("taking a stand", "following through", "reflecting" in matters of participation) or four perspectives ("whether", "what", "how", "why" in matters of knowledge). Make an atlas of cognitive frameworks. See: Time and Space... and Consciousness...
- Working together as investigators, in all manner of disciplines, collect and systematize the Ways of Figuring Things Out... These systems reflect the human capacity for a Grammar of Games... In particular, I am studying the ways of figuring things out in Mathematics...
- Having thus fostered a shared culture of inquiry, and accumulated evidence for a metaphysics of cognitive frameworks, we can consider our personal experience from engaging an an absolute point of view, or simply, God's point of view. How does it grow warmer?
- We can then meaningfully express our personal findings about God and life, such as "God does not have to be good", "Life does not have to be fair." I have been investigating responsibility for the Holocaust in Lithuania...
- Finally, we can imagine God's point of view. I imagine God's Dance... whereby God investigates, Is God necessary?
A Culture of Independent Thinkers
Currently, I am writing up my findings from hundreds of investigations in a wide range of disciplines. In the next two years, I plan to write dozens of academic articles.
I'm intensely and openly learning and researching math. Here is my math notebook of results I'm working on and writing up.
Ultimately, I wish to work together towards a culture of investigation. I'm organizing the website www.selflearners.net to collect and present:
See also: Philosophy, Handbook, Overview, Illustrated Summary, Workshops
For the reader: About these pages
- Text in white: This is text which I try to make understandable to you, my reader.
- Text in grey: These are notes to myself which I don't try to make understandable.
- Text in yellow: These are questions I ask myself that I'm working on.