- Ieškoti literatūros apie "Gamestorming" ir "innovation games".
- Rūšiuoti žaidimus.
- Išryškinti skirtumus tarp žaidimų.
Žinojimo rūmai - tyrimas
Games as the Foundation for Universal Grammar
- Gray, D., Brown, S., & Macanufo, J. (2010). Gamestorming: A playbook for innovators, rulebreakers, and changemakers. O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Deterding, S. (2014). The ambiguity of games: Histories and discourses of a gameful world.
- Hohmann, L. (2006). Innovation games: creating breakthrough products through collaborative play. Pearson Education.
- Michalko, M. (2010). Thinkertoys: A handbook of creative-thinking techniques. Ten Speed Press.
- Sibbet, D. (2010). Visual meetings: How graphics, sticky notes and idea mapping can transform group productivity. John Wiley & Sons.
- Kumar, V. (2012). 101 design methods: A structured approach for driving innovation in your organization. John Wiley & Sons.
- Hanington, B., & Martin, B. (2012). Universal methods of design: 100 ways to research complex problems, develop innovative ideas, and design effective solutions. Rockport Publishers.
- Pavelin, K., Pundir, S., & Cham, J. A. (2014). Ten simple rules for running interactive workshops. PLoS computational biology, 10(2), e1003485.
- West, S., Hoff, E., & Carlsson, I. (2013). Playing at work: professionals' conceptions of the functions of play on organizational creativity. The International Journal of Creativity and Problem Solving, 23(2), 5-24.
- Vaajakallio, K. (2012). Design games as a tool, a mindset and a structure.
Conference publication "Culture and Creativity" (ISSN 2424-4864). 2015 issue.
The paper template. Deadline for submission of final paper was 11th February, 2018.
Articles should be between 4,000 and 8,000 words in length (10 - 18 A4 size pages). In case the paper exceeds the normal length, the Editors' consent for its publication is needed. Articles submitted for publication should include the research aim and tasks, with methodology, presenting literature overview on the research object, substantiation of the achieved results and findings, conclusions and a list of references (as it is in attached template). Manuscripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.